Perform Data Examples
In this section you will find the dataset for two PD patients.
Each folder contains:
- A "Signals" folder
This folder contains two sub-folders.
Each one contains the collected signal for a specific day.
There are a total of 8 h of adquired data for each day.
There is one .txt file generated for each hour.
The name of the .txt files indicates information about the session as follows: E.g.: LOG_PDSL-1 (04)_20110318100011000_20110318110010000 :
- LOG_PDSL-1 (04) -> defines the logger used durirng the adquisition session;
- 20110318100011000 -> defines the start time of the session with the following format: YYYYMMDDHHMMSSMMM;
- 20110318110010000 -> defines the end time of the session with the following format: YYYYMMDDHHMMSSMMM;
To understand the correct position please take in account this legend:
- WS = Waist (Belt Sensor);
- LW = Left Wrist
- RW = Right Wrist
- LL = Left Leg
- RL = Right Leg
- G = Gyroscope
- A = Accelerometer
- X,Y,Z = The 3-axis of the sensor.
- Diary_PTX -> This file contains the subjective diary filled in by the patient along the day.
- PatientX_UPDRS&DATA ->This file contains the information about the patient and the UPDRS evaluation from a Neurologist both in ON and OFF condition.
If you need more information please contact the PERFORM staff. (atzallas at cc.uoi.gr)